All Mortgage Applications must be sourced through a Licensed Mortgage Broker/Agent.
Westboro Mortgage Investment Corp. (WMIC) is locally owned and operated. Our expert team consists of the most experienced mortgage professionals, specializing in Residential, Commercial and Construction Financing. Westboro’s broad geographic reach includes urban, small town and rural locations throughout Eastern Ontario, Central Ontario, GTA, South Western Ontario & Quebec border (Gatineau, Outaouais). Please feel free to contact your BDM to discuss your specific location and file needs.
At Westboro Mortgage Investment Corp. we understand the importance of forming strong business relationships and maintaining high service levels to satisfy the brokerage community. Our team is committed to providing fast, knowledgeable & creative mortgage solutions to meet your client’s immediate needs.
With our common-sense approach to lending, Westboro Mortgage Investment Corp. focuses on approving mortgage applications that typically do not qualify under traditional mortgage lender guidelines. Our industry leading underwriters bring over 80 years of collective lending experience, and are accustomed to decisive deals utilizing the fundamental basic root of lending – The 5 C’s of Credit: Conditions, Capacity, Collateral, Character and Capital.
How To Submit
- Westboro is available on Filogix & Velocity platforms.
- Supporting documents email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- At Westboro Mortgage Investment Corp. we are dedicated to providing same day service and issue commitments within 24 hours from request.
- Questions? Please contact our team:
- Darren Campbell, Director Business Development at email@example.com or 613-863-6234
- Derek Serra, President at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-540-5774
- Urban centers – Throughout Eastern, Central & Southwestern Ontario, Westboro classifies an urban center as a location with a population of 50,000+ (Examples: Toronto, North York, Greater Toronto Area (GTA), Ottawa, Kingston, Belleville, Kitchener-Waterloo, Guelph, London).
- Small centres – are defined as properties located within 10 km of the urban centres and/or populations of 5,000+.
- Rural centres – are defined as any area outside of 10km of the urban centres and/or populations of <5,000+.
- Owner Occupied and/or Rentals (1st and 2nd mortgages available)
- Cottage/Waterfront Properties (1st and 2nd mortgages available)
- Hobby Farms (house & 10 acres) (1st and 2nd mortgages available)
- Construction loans (1st mortgages ONLY)
- Purchase + Improvement & Refinance + Improvements (1st mortgages ONLY)
- Mixed Use Properties (1st mortgages available, 2nd mortgages are considered on exception and LTV dependent based on property)
- Residential (Ontario) 1st mortgage rates start at 8.29%+ (rate) / 3%+ (fee)
- Residential (Ontario) 2nd mortgage rates start at 9.99%+ (rate) / 3%+ (fee)
- Mix-Use / Multi-unit 5+ (Ontario) – 1st mortgages start at 9.99%+ (rate) / 3%+ (fee)
- Construction loans 1st mortgages start at 10.99%+ (rate) / 3%+ (fee)
- Standard terms are 1 year or 2 years (fixed & closed)
- Standard amortization of 35 years or 40 years (depending on the file and needs)
Westboro does offer short term and/or bridge financing, interest only and/or open terms on a case-by-case basis, however, we encourage you speak with your BDM to discuss eligibility.