This role will be responsible for providing comprehensive support to the President and to the CEO, administering the company’s office requirements, and playing an integral role in the coordination of marketing, social media, and event management. This position requires someone experienced in administration assistance with a high level of tact, integrity, and confidentiality.
Skills & Experience
- Advanced organizational and time management skills, with the ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments.
- Ability to work with stakeholders to plan, prioritize and organize their work and ensure deadlines are achieved.
- Ability to be resourceful, flexible, and dependable.
- Demonstrated ability to support corporate vision and to integrate corporate philosophies into daily routine.
- Advanced understanding and experience with social media.
- 1-3 years of administrative experience supporting an executive in banking, lending, etc.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer skills including all MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PPT).
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Organizing, scheduling meetings and appointments, managing travel itineraries for the
President and the CEO.
- Act as liaison between Marketing Consultants, the President, and the Sales team to ensure
all social media content is uploaded and posted to applicable platforms.
- Plan and coordinate off site and team events which may include cross functional teams,
stakeholders, broker partners and outside vendors.
- Assist with the preparation of and hosting of virtual presentations using PowerPoint on
behalf of the President and/or the CEO with internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist with Mortgage administration duties, as required.
- Prepare and edit correspondence, reports, and other documents as needed.
- General administrative tasks including checking and organizing all incoming and outgoing
mail, filing, answering phones calls, facilitating in-office meetings, regular office duties, etc.
- Assist in managing the executives’ budget, including tracking and reporting expenses,
Other administrative duties, as assigned.
We offer an excellent work environment with like-minded professionals, competitive compensation
which includes a benefits plan and excellent career development potential. We are looking forward
to reviewing your application. If you are interested and qualified, please apply to our on-line
application process. It will take approximately 5-10 minutes to complete the process and upload
We are committed to promoting accessible recruitment as outlined in the Accessibility for Ontarians
with Disabilities Act. We will attempt to accommodate persons with a disability in an appropriate
and effective manner throughout all stages of the recruitment process. Accommodations will be
provided upon request.