Director, Business Development GTA and SWO
Reporting to the President, the Director of Business Development GTA and SWO will be responsible for generating and building relationships with Mortgage Brokers in the GTA and Southwestern Ontario region. The ideal candidate for this position possesses a strong passion for relationship building, exceptional communication skills, and brings with them business development experience. This is a remote position with travel requirements within the markets.
Skills & Experience
- Strong understanding of the Alternative and Private lending mortgage industry in Canada
- A passion for relationship building and business development.
- Existing broker relationships and network
- Effective decision-making abilities
- Natural leader with a track record for achieving their goals.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Experience and knowledge of industry functions, trade shows and event management
- Self-starter and self-motivator
- 5+ years of experience in the Mortgage Industry
- Post-secondary education
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Generate revenue and achieve individual sales targets
- Closes deals by effectively managing the sales process from first contact to funding while managing the involvement of the operations team
- Build and maintain referral-producing relationships with established industry partners
- Conduct on-site visits, virtual presentations and attend industry events to develop brand and product awareness in the market
- Create, develop and customize sales plan in respective territory to ensure that Company Sales targets are being met
- Contribute to marketing content to grow the broader corporate brand development through social media and targeted campaigns
- Responsible for providing up to date, sound activity management report
We offer an excellent work environment with like-minded professionals, competitive compensation which includes a benefit plan and excellent career development potential. We are looking forward to reviewing your application. If you are interested and qualified, please apply to our on-line application process. It will take approximately 5-10 minutes to complete the process and upload your resume.
We are committed to promoting accessible recruitment as outlined in the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. We will attempt to accommodate persons with a disability in an appropriate and effective manner throughout all stages of the recruitment process. Accommodations will be provided upon request.